Would you take your ex back if you both slept with other people during 2 month break up?

Me and my ex were together for a year and a half.

So many arguments. So much problems. but the sex was amazing.

we split up late August and in that time I slept with 3 women. she had a one night stand with someone close to her friend group. even though I slept with 3 women during our break up the news of what she did hurt me so much. am I wrong to be hurt after what I did?

we are dating again now and are both very hurt by what each other did. the sex is just too good to give up though. I like to think I'm just using her for sex but obviously the emotions are still there and if I really let myself think about it I get extremely jealous. what would you do? her body is amazing.lol

22

Most Helpful Guy

• No I couldn't. But before I say why, plenty of people do and are able to move on like it's nothing.

My reasoning- Honestly, that would not leave my brain, to know that the girl I just had, just randomly banged people shortly after we broke up. It makes it seem as if what we had was not special at all. Of course there is no problem with this because you guys were technically broken up. But for me, I couldn't get it out of my brain that my ex (now girlfriend again) cheapened herself shortly after me, but yet still wanted to get back with me.

You already admitted to being extremely jealous so why bother? If you want it to work you have to accept it! Yes she took another man's Dick and probably loved every single second of it. But then you say you're just using her for sex, so why does it matter?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • she claims they had sex for under a minute and she ran into the toilet crying and throwing up because she was so drunk. sounds like a typical slags excuse to me. but she insists why would she lie what difference would it make. I never want to get back with her properly but I find myself getting feelings again when I keep sleeping with her. I want to move on but struggle to see myself finding a girl with a nicer body than hers. her arse is amazing. remember I slept with 3 girls after the break up

• I agreed with answerer, but he also slept with 3 other women...is she expected to take him back without sleeping around, and even if I'm not that type the only way I would take him back is to have sex with someone else before I take him back, it's fair enough,

• yeah all I can really do is treat her like friends with benefits.

i can't be bothered to sleep with other women. I could download tinder but 'this friends with benefits' would go crazy if she found out. yup.

my life sucks