What do you think about the "if he wanted to talk to you after the break up, he'd contact you" rule?

Do you think is true?

Do you think if a guy dumps a girl, he never wants to take to her again?

Do you think it would be foolish and viewed as bad for a girl to contact the guy who dumped her a year after their break up?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it would be foolish for a girl to contact the guy who broke up with her a year ago. I think he himself wouldn't contact you if he feels that you are a) still not over him and he doesn't think it's healthy and b) if you told him when you broke up that you didn't want to talk to him again. If you want to talk to him you'll just have to reach out and do it yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE