Is it bad that I enjoy it?

My ex boyfriend I was crazy about! I found out he never loved me and just used me . Well the ex girlfriend he left me for did something and now he's so depressed and all his status are about being heart broken and miserable. Well when he broke my heart I could eat sleep or stop crying. Now I am enjoying his pain. Because he did it to me and now he knows how it feels. Is this bad? Am I a bad person? Ever had this?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not a bad person. You're just learning about relationships.

You're not gonna wanna read this, but you're still immature when it comes to romantic relationships, as most teenagers are. You'll learn as you get older that when you split with partners, regardless of how much they broke your heart or how it ended, to leave it in the past.

I was with my fort girlfriend for 4 years and she cheated on me and them dumped me out of no where. Like you, I couldn't eat, sleep, and I was miserable. Since then, she's had health issues, relationship problems, and is an incredibly miserable person based on her Facebook posts, etc. personally, and most adults are this way, I don't care. She could be the happiest person or the most miserable person in the world. Doesn't affect me either way.

My point? As you get into your 20s and experience short term and long term relationship, you'll learn how to act and feel more mature when it comes to romantic/sexual relationships.

You're not a bad person.