Ex is a pyschopath - how to accept this?

My ex boyfriend shows every single sign of a psychopath - wanting control, no emotions, fine using people, all of them.. I loved him and realized he put on a fake mask and created a person to manipulate me into sex and spending thousands of dollars on him. This hurts so bad as he took a year of my life and I thought I'd marry him.

can anyone relate or any advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A break up with a sociopathic, selfish being is not like a normal breakup. There is no closure and they leave you with the feeling of being worthless. These emotional vampires are shameless, they will take everything you've got, cheat on you, treat you like crap and tell you its all your fault. All you can do is redirect your frustration into motivation. Make yourself the best you can be. These scumbags delight in causing misery. Don't invest one more second of your time feeling bad because of this guy. On the flip side of this, these people are empty on the inside and depend on others for there supply of emotions, so if you rise to the top this will cause this narcissistic piece of crap wither away. Just focus on yourself and make everyday count. You have survived this destructive persons all out assault on you and in doing so, this has empowered you to know you can overcome anything.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• they are everywhere and we can't tell until we are invested in them..chalk it up as a bad investment and don't spend anymore of your money on any guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Just avoid him and move on with your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would block any contact from him..

0|0
    0|0
    • he blocked me already - but I'm just so hurt,.

• you will heal..he on the other hand will continue to be a douche bag loser

Recommended myTakes