My long time girl keeps mock breaking up with me, then I flip and she says she's kidding?!

Its really starting to make me mad. She will give all these seemingly real reasons to break up, and I'll get all mad and say things I shouldn't and then she will be like hahaha I'm just playing with ya.

Thing is, I don't know if she wants to leave or not now. Cause who the heck knows what she's thinking! She will play this game like once every couple days and has been doing it for a week now, and then when I'm like all upset she will be like "o so what's our plan for so and so" like the whole conversation never happened.

I love her but its embarrassing ya know? I actually think she does want to break up because I have been gone for 4 months now, but I am going back in 2 weeks! So I'm like, we made it this far why would we take a break now. I don't think she is cheating, but you never know of course.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's only one thing to do.

Wait a few days, and say you think you two should break it off. Two possible outcomes:

1. If she doesn't want to break up, she'll stop saying how she wants to break up, and things will be better, she'll protest, try to make you happy, etc.Women feel empowered when they're doing the break up threats. When they're getting them? They lose that power, usually are more inclined to not want it.

2. If she wants to breakup, which it sounds like she wants to maybe, she would anyways, and if you half-initiate, then you get to walk away with your pride intact.

0|0
    0|0
    • good ideas. Well, I have waited for this chick for so long, I'm def gonna have to get a bedroom sesh in before I can play any more games. But, 3 days after that, perfect idea.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I hate to break it to you good man but, she IS playing games with you and she is bored with the relationship and it will only be a matter of time before she disrespects you and does split . If I were you, I would bail. Especially, when dealing with someone so immature as to treat someone with such blatant disregard, a person who is supposed to love you not play childish games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can answer this she isn't playing games she might be feeling that you don't really care about her or don't seem to satisfy her emotionally she is trying to get your attention that your actually not showing her how much you love her. All woman want to feel that they are the most important part of your life and we like to know and feel loved. The reason she acts like nothing happened is she told you she is tired of you un appreciating her but she is willing to stick it out hoping you would change the girl really loves you if she didn't she would have left you a long time ago but I can also promise you she will get tired of it and one day is one day and she will leave for good.she probably also didn't try to get you angry she just want to get her message through to you and don't really know how to because you might not give her a chance to do so

0|0
    0|0
    • she left before I could even get home to see her and change. Went back with an ex...

• Tell her you are tired of her game playing and if she can't respect that. Break up with her, for real.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Sit down together on a peaceful evening/night so you can talk. In an emotional or calm tone tell her how this joke she keeps playing makes you feel. Ask her to please stop doing it because it's hurting you. You always feel happy being with her, but this game she's playing is ruining that feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time she tries this shit,just tell her that the last time was enough,and now it's too much.Fuck off and don't come back.

If he doesn't believe in you,it's just not good enough.It's not an unrealistic expectation for her to believe in you,but she's just not up to it.

She can fuck off and look for another relationship when she grows up.

If mature people have differences they will discuss them,and arrive at some mutual agreement.Children just bury their head in the sand or run away from the problem.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes