My long time girl keeps mock breaking up with me, then I flip and she says she's kidding?!

Its really starting to make me mad. She will give all these seemingly real reasons to break up, and I'll get all mad and say things I shouldn't and then she will be like hahaha I'm just playing with ya.

Thing is, I don't know if she wants to leave or not now. Cause who the heck knows what she's thinking! She will play this game like once every couple days and has been doing it for a week now, and then when I'm like all upset she will be like "o so what's our plan for so and so" like the whole conversation never happened.

I love her but its embarrassing ya know? I actually think she does want to break up because I have been gone for 4 months now, but I am going back in 2 weeks! So I'm like, we made it this far why would we take a break now. I don't think she is cheating, but you never know of course.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• There's only one thing to do.

Wait a few days, and say you think you two should break it off. Two possible outcomes:

1. If she doesn't want to break up, she'll stop saying how she wants to break up, and things will be better, she'll protest, try to make you happy, etc.Women feel empowered when they're doing the break up threats. When they're getting them? They lose that power, usually are more inclined to not want it.

2. If she wants to breakup, which it sounds like she wants to maybe, she would anyways, and if you half-initiate, then you get to walk away with your pride intact.

• good ideas. Well, I have waited for this chick for so long, I'm def gonna have to get a bedroom sesh in before I can play any more games. But, 3 days after that, perfect idea.