Girlfriend gives deadline on move in and makes Maid demands?

So girl I've been dating, for 9 months stated we need to move in together when her lease comes up in March. I'm obviously paying for everything and she also states I would need to get a maid because she would be angry if she came home to a messy place. My reaction is like wait a second, how can you move into my place , not pay anything, and then demand I pay for a maid. I started to insuate that if your not paying anything then she should pick up slack in other areas...but she didn't seem to be having anything of it. She says if I make her sign a new lease at her place I don't care about her and were basically through... wtf?.. I'm feeling a lot of pressure here. On top of that were not exactly in a smooth patch. Do I just move her in for like 6 months and see what happens or pull the plug?...
So I told my Girlfriend that I didn't think I was ready and offered to pay for her renewal fee for her lease. She has turned a 180 on me and is treating me like crap. Says she told her roommate that she was moving into my place in March , so the roommate said she's not staying anymore. Now my Girlfriend says I put her in a horrible position and called me a moron and asshole. What the hell?.. how is this all coming back at me.. so the roommate suddently is gone 3 months prior to lease?... This really sucks.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL WOW, who is this girl to think she can put demands like that on you?

She seems pretty spoiled to me, why would you want to be with a girl like that? I totally agree with you, if she is not paying for anything, then who the heck does she think she is to say you need to get a maid? Umm, if she can't help pitch in and help around the house, where she also lives, and isn't paying anything, then she shouldn't be moving in with you.

I get angry when I come home to find my boyfriend threw the clothes everywhere when he was looking for something, or made a mess and left it. But I also work full-time AND I also clean, a lot! And cook every night. But I don't demand a maid, it's simple. We work together to keep the place clean. So he comes home and cleans too.

You've only been seeing her for 9 months, why is she allowed to demand that you move in with her? Why are you giving her so much power? I don't get it.

Dump her, she can clean her own place :P I think it's pretty rude of her to demand you pay for everything, then demand a maid. Umm, no. Two people are quite capable of cleaning a place, especially if they work full-time. Yes it's hard, but that's life.