Do you think it's your business to know if your partner has cheated before?

If your partner has cheated before on other people do you think is your right to know? Why?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course. People who cheat have committed the worst betrayal possible to their partner and completely abused the commitment between two people. If they are guilty of that it's the least you can do. Not all people will walk away from someone they loved if they found out they have cheated in the past. Most people get that mistakes do happen and each situation is unique to a certain degree.