Do you think it's your business to know if your partner has cheated before?

If your partner has cheated before on other people do you think is your right to know? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course. People who cheat have committed the worst betrayal possible to their partner and completely abused the commitment between two people. If they are guilty of that it's the least you can do. Not all people will walk away from someone they loved if they found out they have cheated in the past. Most people get that mistakes do happen and each situation is unique to a certain degree.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• The point is if you're already thinking this way then you're already on the slippery slope to self-fulfilling prophesy. The guy will pick up on your paranoia and this will drive him away. If you aren't comfortable in the relationship, then get out of it, don't hang around just to play cat-and-mouse detective games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats... honestly a good question. I would say yes, but not nearly right away in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it is my right to know, but it doesn't mean that I shouldn't know either. I lose a great deal of respect for anyone once I find out they have cheated. While the phrase "once a cheater always a cheater", may not always be true, the fact remains that I judge people based upon the decisions they have made. Once they decide to betray their partner it speaks volumes about their character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I wouldn't want anything to do with them. Let someone else deal with the loser.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• yes it is. I have to know how trustworthy they are and it would help spot signs of cheating because id be less likely to think its a coincidence or me being dramatic or jumping to conclusions.

0|0
    0|0
  • ABSOLUTELY! I have to share bodily fluids with you? EVERYTHING about you becomes my business!

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't ask him about it unless he tell me..

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, yeah. Why would I date a piece of cheating scum?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes