GUYS: What the hell is wrong with my boyfriend?

He just got a new job (that pays much more than his previous job which he was very unhappy with) and all of a sudden his head has gotten huge!

Facts:

-He refers to himself as "Papa" or "Daddy" or "Boss"

-He brags about how much money he is going to make one day

-He says that he is smarter than most of the people at work

-He sometimes even says that he is smarter than me when he is drunk

-He has gotten very sexual with me and talks more about sex and sometimes comments on girls openly now (ex: we were watching TV and he said "look at the rack on that one!")

-He talks about all of the nice things that he is going to have one day.

I hate this change of attitude with my boyfriend. Is it time to break up?
Also, I am 7 years older than him. He is 24 and I am 31. Maybe he is insecure?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No but his ego has grown since he has gotten the new job though... talk to him about it!

• I did talk to him about it. He said he didn't notice the change in himself and continues to act this way

• then put up with it or get out of the relationship