Ladies Would you make the first move, by reaching out to a guy who you've liked forever, who has no clue?

i've been interested in my highschool crush for some time now, we Haven't spoken in 7 years, not sure his status completely..but I dream of him and think of him all the time, my family loves him they even tease that he's going to be my husband, I'd give almost anything to be with him, but rejection and broken hearted again isn't a risk that I'm sure I'm willing to take even for him, I pray about it.. but don't wanna risk my heart, but don't wanna miss out on this opportunity, I've been open hearted in the past, which led to my guarded heart now,

what should I do?

i'd love to hear you positive feed back..

sincerely How will I know?

funny thing is that I'm great friends with his sister..

he takes my breath away, literally <3
it's better to love and losr than to never loved at all..

i don't wanna live in regret with

woulda,coulda shoulda... xD
i reached out, now no matter what the outcome is at least I tried thanks for all of your beautiful,insightful responses and advice

dreams do come true <3

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a women has literally nothing to lose buy making the first move. Guys are far less judgmental and defensive than women are far more inviting to being approached by the opposite sex.

Also, "initiating" doesn't have to be something extravagant. I think so many women have this false idea in their head that "making the first move" means straight up asking a guy out on a date or to be their BF. It doesn't have to be that serious. Making the first move just means showing some signs of interest. Such as asking to hang out, flirting, initiating a friendly conversation, giving a compliment. Just something that gets the ball rolling. I know as a guy that all I ever ask for and need from a women. I just want the green light that says its OK for me to take things further. When a women doesn't initiate in such was that I previously listed, guys are more likely to be hesitant for fear of offending the girl with her advances, since the reality is this is how most women react to unwanted attention from men.

• wow this gave me tears so beautiful thanks so much, I reached out =)