Why do I feel my girlfriend doesn't love me?

We have been together over 18 months and we have broken up and got back together many times. Until now, she has been very loving, but I feel I haven't been, now the tables have turned and I feel I have taken her position. Although it isn't a huge part of our relationship, we don't have sex as much as we used to. I used to spend the weekend with her and we would be all over each other, now we have it once, and it's usually as I am about to leave. It feels as if she 'needs' to get it out of the way or I won't be happy. I asked her if everything was okay between us and she replied yes, I just have a headache, I don't know if she was avoiding the question ?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• She might need some magic in the relationship try new things with her surprise her girls get really frustrated with expected everyday things