When do you really know it's time to break up?

There's just emotions in myself that I can't deal with. He didn't do anything wrong it really is me. I think I'm just better off being single. I don't want to care about someone else, I don't want to be hurt by someone else. Been there done that and never again. Casual sex with a friend is safer than having emotions.

When do you know you should break up or that you are just meant to be single?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• If you're really not in the mood to be in a relationship, let the guy your seeing know that.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying casual dating. When I was in my 30s, I was working full time and had a young son at home, the last thing I wanted was a relationship. I enjoyed casual dating with men I met on various dating sites, I got to go to dinner, have some fun and at the end of the day sleep in my own bed and not have to worry about what they were doing when we weren't together. I highly recommend casual dating to adult women - why settle down when you don't even really know what's out there? Casual dating is a great way to try out different personalities and find out which personalities you really enjoy being around and which you only see as being friends only.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes