My ex of one year and a month cried when he dumped me.

So last month my ex decided he wasn't ready for a relationship and wanted to chase tail. He opened up and said that if someone asked him if he wanted to have sex. He'd say yeah. He said he didn't want to hurt me by cheating. So he ended it. I was his first girlfriend and we had a great relationship. But when he broke up he broke down when I hugged him. I asked why he was crying and he said it was because I love him so much. So I'm wondering what would make him cry because of that

12

Most Helpful Guy

• it was just very difficult for him to let you go, but he knows how he is so he's sparing you any future heartbreak.