How do I know if my boyfriend is cheating on me?

Ok so my boyfreind is now on his phone like all the time and when I try to look he turn's away. At Christmas we were laying on the coach and he got a phone call he got all happy and when he got off the phone and walked away. so I went looking for him and my bestfreind said that he left because he didn't feel good. I have texted him about 10 times it showed that he read them but did not respond. Is he cheating on me? How do I know if he is cheating?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't confront him until you have evidence. If he's lying, the key to breaking him is to ask a lot of questions. Not in an interrogation sort of way, but just casual talking. Ask him where he was last night, get the details, and see if his story has any holes.

But like the others said, it's not a good sign when you don't trust the guy you're dating. My advice is to proceed with caution.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You can never know for sure. That is why you have to pick your partner carefully and be sure to trust him. If you can't trust someone, what kind of a relationship is it? Definitely not a good one!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• you can never know for sure. maybe confront him about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm...sounds suspicious. He might be because why would he care if you saw his phone. Hiding his phone/computer and not responding to messages when he/she would normally respond, is a red flag for cheating

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes