What do you do when you are afraid.

Hi guys/ girls, I have been with the same guy for almost 4 years(February 4 is the anniversary). he cheated on me once back 2 years ago. And to this day, I'm still afraid of him doing this again. No matter how much I know he won't but I'm still afraid. Only now because the girl he cheated on me with is NOW in our school. Were seniors and she is a freshmen… How do I not be afraid anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• Learn to trust him. Its hard to do but that's the only way that you'll get over it. Its perfectly fine to be scared that he's going to hurt you again but there's limits to that. When it interferes with your relationship and causes issues then that's when its a problem.

• But I fear, while were at school, that if I don't know who he is with or where he is, he might be near her or a different girl! Given, I'm terrified of this but I never ask him these questions . I respect him enough to not ask him constently like he does to me, which hurts my feelings abit.

• I think you both need to sit down and talk about things. You need to learn to trust him again but the thing is that doing that requires 90% of work on your side but 10% of work on his side. Without that 10% you won't be able to do it. If he really cares about you then he'll understand and work hard at earning your trust back. But you really need to tell him how you feel.

• Ok, I will try doing that again! Thank you! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!