Help, what does this girl want from me?

This married girl I work with and I are friends. When I first started she would stare at me in meetings. We started to meet in the break room almost every morning and we'd walk and talk back to our offices. Then that stopped and we started arriving at the same time, meeting in the lobby and riding the elevator up together. We've had this weird friendship/relationship thing going on for 10+ months now.

So I will occasionally back off because she is taken and I have started to like her a bit myself. If I change up my routine or ignore/give her less attention other than to say hi, it seems to mess with her. When I do this she will come looking for me wondering why I've disappeared.

It's like every time I pull back from her she kind of acs crazy. Does she just want me attention or something? She has tried to make me jealous before by flirting with my friend in front of me, and if I ignore her for too long she will start talking and walking with my friend. When I start talking to her again she stops and drops him and comes back to me.

Why does she want my attention like this for? I know she only wants to be friend, but why does she act like this? It messes with my head.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you, she likes you, she likes you ...Jesus effing Christmas she likes u.

She doesn't sound like a stalker, she sounds like a girl interested in a guy. And when said guy ignor her she gets confused..and does what she has to and gets to the bottom of it.

• What do you mean by she has to do what she has to do to get to the bottom of it? How does this work?

• What does age have to do with my response?

• I'm just curious. You seem to know what our talking about so how old? :-)