Should I write him a letter to be able to move on?

I recently met a guy online in August. The only problem he was from London and I'm from America. We talked for a bout a month even Skyping. At the end of one of our Skype conversations he even said that we should do this again. However, while we were talking, he claimed to have a family emergency and promised he would be in touch with me soon. Well, soon became a month to never...He really broke my heart as corny as that sounds. I really wanted to write a letter to him how I felt about what he did to me. I know many people would say move on and that's what I've been trying to do but I feel like in order to move on I'll need to let him know how much he hurt me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I say write the letter. Maybe just writing it will make you feel better and help you move on. Or maybe you will actually send it. If you think it will help you then do it. But if you're doing it in hopes he's going to come back, it's just going to be a hindrance to your moving on so don't do it if that's your motivation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Definitely know he's not coming back after what he did, I just feel like things were left unsaid. Thank you for commenting!

• I understand that- you want closure. I've been there. No problem, glad I could help. :)

• :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• i can relate hun..email me at skwn1@live.com if you need someone to talk to :'[

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like the "family" emergency is that he really has a FAMILY..or maybe he died? sorry but I remember one time a friend of mines boyfriend disappeared and she thought he left her for another, found out he had went over a cliff and they found him weeks later..these are just a couple of possibilities.I hope you find out soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not something I would do but if it will make you feel better. Go for it. Good luck. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes