Should I make the first move even though he's already replaced me?

I recently (as of a few days ago) realized I'm into a guy, he's upset with me but refuses to tell me why and that kinda ends our friendship and whatever we had there. I miss him. I don't know why, but seeing that he replaced me and is already dating someone else hurts. I told him twice already that I wanted to talk things through first but he ignores that text. Should I tell him again or just leave it be and move on?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's tough, but sometimes it's best to let go and continue your life. It may take a long time, but the sooner you realize it's best to move on, the sooner you'll be able to let go and be over it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm afraid you're right. It hurts that I've already been replaced so soon though.