I need to sort this before 2013 ends, I want this man so badly but.

Long story but I have a few guy friends (im a girl) over the last year me and 2 of them have developed feelings for each other which I believe are strong like proper connection so well suited for each other as said by everyone that knows us, problem is he's never done anything about it or made a move and its dragged on so long its killin me. The last few months iv hooked up with his friend always drunken and we don't have feelings for each other he just always made the move and I caved and gave in now apparently the guy I actually like I sort of hurt that this has happened and was annoyed. I don't understand how can he be annoyed when he won't help this situation along I have tried in vain but he just won't make a move. I think we still have a chance but don't know what to do or how to approach it its so frustrating I won't ever be with the other guy again not that I feel there's anything to feel overly bad about here iv almost given up on the one I actually want :(

02