Waiting on a girl to end her current relationship?

Is it okay to wait on a girl who has a boyfriend? This girl and I were talking online and even made plans to meet for the first time. She even wanted it to work out despite the distance but she went back to her ex. She apologized and said she felt like she led me on. She also explained that she didn't except to get back together with him and that she felt really bad. She said she was interested in talking from time to time as friends. Is that reason enough to hope for something more someday if they fail?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not wrong, if that's what you're asking. But it doesn't sound like she's actually planning on breaking up with him again, so I'd look elsewhere if I were you. Plus, its awkward being the "friend" who's secretly hoping her relationship will fail.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No. Waiting around on someone in a relationship is simply setting yourself up for heartbreak. It's just a bad idea. You can't just sit there and pine for someone who's taken, it's just going to end up hurting you. You don't know when or even if they will break up. Move on and try to find a single girl who you can realistically see yourself with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been a lost puppy waiting, trust this if you don't anything else.

Ull regret each moment wasted. Good luck

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It is not bad to wait but brother I have been there and done that.

Girls have a hard time letting go, the more broken her guy is the more likely she will stay. Most women want to try to fix their guy and it destroys them. I waited for one girl and it took her 6 months to break up, when I was with her she had lots of issues. Some girls will get so use to her guy that any issue with him seems normal and that she will work it out with him no matter what anyone has to say. One girl I have waited years to be with, I mean I have been with girls in the mean time and checked up on her. But she tells me she will always love him and will wait for him to change forever. So no I do not think girls are worth waiting for, that unique butterfly you see I promise there are better girls out there. I no longer wait for any girl because life is too short to wait on something good to happen to you. Get out there and find a girl who is ready for you now, stop waiting and looking at the door that is closed and realized all the open ones around you ready to walk through and take you on new journeys. once you do that you will find many girls who are what you have been looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iv'e been in this situation, not fun, was depressing being in your situation, I waited 2 almost 3 years nothing but depression, got over that her and feel 100x better I can't even explain.

Get out while you can.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes