Waiting on a girl to end her current relationship?

Is it okay to wait on a girl who has a boyfriend? This girl and I were talking online and even made plans to meet for the first time. She even wanted it to work out despite the distance but she went back to her ex. She apologized and said she felt like she led me on. She also explained that she didn't except to get back together with him and that she felt really bad. She said she was interested in talking from time to time as friends. Is that reason enough to hope for something more someday if they fail?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not wrong, if that's what you're asking. But it doesn't sound like she's actually planning on breaking up with him again, so I'd look elsewhere if I were you. Plus, its awkward being the "friend" who's secretly hoping her relationship will fail.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE