Why do I feel my girlfriend doesn't really want to be with me?

Me and my girlfriend have been back together for two weeks now (18 months total) and it feels like she is distancing herself from me. I called her earlier but she was doing work.. she said she wanted me to go because she was busy, I'm currently away and she doesn't really talk to me at all, it seems I have to start every conversation, should I be at all worried?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely would be, she could like/love someone else, or fall in love/like someone else because of the space.

Or she will realize how much she loves/misses you.