Are these typical things that guys tend to do in a long term relationship?

1. Take your last dime for something stupid like buying a beer or playing an arcade game?

2. Inviting you out with their friends, but when you say you can't afford to go, he doesn't offer to pay your way?

3. Knows you're going through a rough time, but buys and cooks steaks for co-workers and doesn't offer to bring you one?

4. Makes plans, but doesn't follow through. Doesn't even cancel, just nonchantly disregards them.

I've heard that guys are slow. But, I'm wondering if this guy just doesn't care, or if he is a high functioning autistic person. He's been married before, and his ex wife cheated on him several times and got pregnant by someone else. I can see that if he neglected her the same way he does me. But, he either didn't learn, or really doesn't care. Does he seem like he's just not the dating type? It's definitely not even a trust issue at this point.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't seem to care. What is a long term relationship to you? How long have you been with him? Was he like this before?

I can't know for sure the situation in your relationship, but please don't assume every man is like this just because you had a bad experience. If anything, it's you who can choose who to date. It sucks when you're in love with someone and he just doesn't put the same effort into the relationship, but it happens sometimes and it's healthier to end it before you get more hurt or frustrated.