How do I get exgirlfriend back and we have a child together

been separated for 3 years and have a child together. We were together for 7. she dumped me for reasons I don't know. I still love her

70

Most Helpful Girl

• did you do something to annoy her? maybe she wants someone else, maybe she doesn't find you attractive any more, maybe you did not help with the child enough, maybe you didn't clean up your mess, maybe its her, maybe its you. there are too many reasons it could be, do you have any idea?

why not just call her and ask her, demand to know why she left you, and then tell me I'm curious.

ive been with my man for 8 years we have a 2 year old, he simply smokes too much pot and refuses to cut down, I'm in the process of giving him yet another chance to cut down. (we are living with parents and have financial issues) it is very hard for us, we argue a lot. I love him though. hopefully we can make it. It is hard living with someone, especially with a child I know that now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well, we had sex a couple times a couple months ago, then I asked her why she doesn't love me, she has no answer:( Now she is going NC I'm doing the same, but its hard with a child involved..don't know what to do now