How do I get exgirlfriend back and we have a child together

been separated for 3 years and have a child together. We were together for 7. she dumped me for reasons I don't know. I still love her

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• did you do something to annoy her? maybe she wants someone else, maybe she doesn't find you attractive any more, maybe you did not help with the child enough, maybe you didn't clean up your mess, maybe its her, maybe its you. there are too many reasons it could be, do you have any idea?

why not just call her and ask her, demand to know why she left you, and then tell me I'm curious.

ive been with my man for 8 years we have a 2 year old, he simply smokes too much pot and refuses to cut down, I'm in the process of giving him yet another chance to cut down. (we are living with parents and have financial issues) it is very hard for us, we argue a lot. I love him though. hopefully we can make it. It is hard living with someone, especially with a child I know that now.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well, we had sex a couple times a couple months ago, then I asked her why she doesn't love me, she has no answer:( Now she is going NC I'm doing the same, but its hard with a child involved..don't know what to do now

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• You can't know without finding out exactly why you broke up. Be prepared to explain why you're asking since she probably won't want to tell you. If she won't tell you I don't think you've got any chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her. It's the best way to know for sure. And listen to what she has to say. Don't make excuses for yourself. Tell her you need some closure in order to move on. It's bad you've waited for 3 years though. She probably moved on herself by now, so I don't know about reconciliation...:/

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 years is a long time to break up without really knowing the reason. Address these issues candidly, and then you will have communicated. Warm her up to it if she resists your efforts. Find out if she is still in love with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say just talk to her about it, ask her to go out for coffee or something and discuss it.

0|0
    0|0
    • we do talk, and her answer is that she only loves me as a friend.

• Then it's sounds like she has moved on

• talk to her about it and COMMUNICATE

1|0
    0|0
  • I know you love her but she doesn't feel the same. There's nothing you can do about that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes