Should I go ahead and meet him?

please answer me. It's been a month since my ex broke up with me. He was my first but I decided to move on. I kept myself busy, however, I stil have some feelings.. the feeling is that I hate him for what he'd done to me. a week ago, a nice guy started chatting with me on Facebook, and we talk 24/7. He likes me and I kinda like him. he asked me to meet; I agreed and we arranged where and when and everythin..I think that it's a date and maybe he'll tell that he loves me even before we meet but I'm hesitating should I do this. Infact, I'm afraid to be in a losing relationship again..Moreover, I'm broken and not able to fully and blindly love again. Furthermore, I want my next boyfriend to be my last and end up marrying him. I'm 17 now and most probably 89% we will not be married at the end.

He is very decent and caring; I don't want to lose him but don't want to hurt him either. What should I do?!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll have to make a tough choice. I know you've been hurt by the last relationship, and the prospect of a new guy is both exciting and scary. I wouldn't be moving so fast toward another relationship at this point. If this guy is genuine, and looking for something real, he would understand if you told him you want to take things slow. On the other hand, if something is off about him or his actions, break it off as soon as possible. I certainly can understand wanting to find someone to be with forever, but the truth is that is a very hard thing to do. You have plenty of time accomplish some other things in your life, and still have time to meet, date, marry, and have a family with a special man. In order to get what you want you have to never settle for less than you deserve. That means its OK to date and take time to know somebody, but not do anything you don't want to or feel pressured to be with someone that isn't right for you. In an ideal world everyone would make their intentions known from the start, but in the world today you have to be careful about who you give your heart to. Don't be afraid to take a chance with a new person, but don't be afraid to break it off if its not what you want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE