Is this dress too sexy, or ok?

I bought I dress but it's a little out of my comfort zone. I'm debating if I should take it back, or is this dress alright for a New Years get together? I got it in black.

link

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. Don't see anything "too sexy" about it. What are you not fully comfortable with when you look at this dress?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It all depends on what's your body type your skin color / tone etc

But if you are somewhere close to the model there in body type it'll be awesome on you :) A full figure goes well with it :D

Do you like it? (why would you ask if you didn't ;) ) - if you do, take it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the dress, but you are going to need some nice heels and jewelry to complement that dress. I have always felt that red draws too much attention. Black is the casual color.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit much for a'get together.' I'd take it back if this is all you want it for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it much, but its pending if you feel like you can make it work.

I think you can find a better dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • How is that out of your comfort zone. Do you usually not show ANY skin?. It's aight, but usually girls go sequined on New Years

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• link - why not this its not as fitted or revealing as the other one. There's nothing wrong with your choice but it would have been better if the arms were full

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not "too" sexy, but I don't think it looks flattering. Even on the model, something is off. Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that your body type because its not flattering on that model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear it! I absolutely love it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it!

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes