If I gave you my ex's number, would you call him?

He says it's his number, but I honestly think it's his wife. Especially since he can't prove it.. but yeah. He liked my pics saying he misses me and yes, I still think it's his wife. I have no more feelings for him but I just wanna know if it's his wife since she has some insecurity issues. So if I gave you "his" number, would you mind calling "him"to see if a guy answered? LOL I'm sorry but I'm just curious and I don't want him knowing my number

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have no more feelings for him then throw the number away, and seriously, your far to young to be getting involved with rubbish like this, you could end up in a lot of trouble, and a lot you would not be able to deal with, so lose the number and lose the muppet that gave you it,x

0|0
    0|0
    • Its actually what I did, especially since its a new year. This time, I put everything in the past and move on to new and better things to come. I know I am too young for this kind of situation, especially since my ex is now a married Boy. I still don't consider him a man, but I could care less about that now. Honestly, I just wanted someone to prank text the number lol but yeah, I just forget about it. thank you c:

• Your welcome, pleased to hear your standards have gone up, onwards and upwards,x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Here's a good idea CALL HIM YOURSELF!

0|0
    0|0
    • "I DONT WANT HIM KNOWING MY NUMBER" speaks for itself

• Oh well... You could try sending him an email or letter

What Girls Said 2

• Just hit *67 so the phone call will show up as restricted.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried that on my phone with a friend and it showed my number /:

• Post his number and we'll see

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes