Why does she want to slow things down?

Me and my girlfriend have been back together nearly three weeks (18 months total) and she now says we should slow things down because she said we shouldn't be out of the honeymoon stage so soon.. is this her trying to help me? She's also being quite blunt with me too.. For instance I said I had planned a nice evening for the two of us on Friday and she replied 'that's cool'.. Why do I feel she will break up with me?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• because she says that carelessly and when you break up the clock doesn't reset it rushs all at once.she might being doing this because she trying to avoid whatever reason you guys broke up from happening again.point is there a lot of unresolved problems she does bring since been so long but at the same time she still giving off bad vibes.