Is this acceptable, am I that stuck up?

Let's say you flirt with someone, you both show interest and spend time together, but there's nothing official and none confessed...

The other one sleeps with a 3rd party... Would you call it quits with the person or continue pursuing him/her because it wasn't official anyway... ?!

One girl did this to me and I'm amazed that she's acting like I'm the wrong one because we weren't dating when she slept with the other guy...

42

Most Helpful Girl

• OK, well technically speaking, she was perfectly within her rights at the time, she didn't cheat.

But she did show a huge lack of regard for your feelings on the matter. Personally, if it were me, I'd certainly think twice about pursuing the person after. Regardless of whether or not things were official, she didn't treat you with the respect or consideration you so clearly expect (and should) from a potential partner. I'd say you're not being unreasonable to call it quits.

I probably would.