Ex- girlfriend's friend?

my situation with my ex. We're both in early 20's. I really liked this girl but we broke up because she wasn't ready for a serious relationship. Ended on good terms. I guess I could see us maybe getting together sometime down the line.

Her friend is interested in me. A. is it too much of an Asshole move to go after her and B would this just kiss any future with my ex down the road goodbye?

I want to get over my Ex. Need someone new to do that. And by no means am I just waiting for her to come around, because who knows if if ever will

31

Most Helpful Girl

• If your friendship means anything to you, you will go after someone else, not her friends. But if you really really really like this friend...talk to your ex about it and see how she feels about all of this. Watch how she reacts though, because people lie you know.:P

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE