How to get over being cheated on?

Title speaks for itself really. I've been cheated on and the guy seems to think that it wasn't a big deal, (we have broken up since, but he seems more bothered about the other girl). Its absolutely broken me, and I'm dreading bumping into him. Just need advice on how to cope, how to get my confidence back up etc, Thanks guys!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Know that the guy was a jerk. Simply put he wasn't the one for you. Just think that the guy you're going to marry is still out there- this relationship had to end in order for you to meet the right man. I know that it totally sucks right now, but you're better off. I know you don't want to hear this, but it's going to take time to heal, I know it's hard to trust anyone after this happens. You will get better though, things will improve and you'll forget all about this:) In the meanwhile, just try to keep occupied- hang out with friends more, work out, whatever makes you happy. Also, if you haven't already- delete him from any social media as well as your phone, this will make moving on easier. I've been there before too, and I wish you all the best, I promise it will get better. Just hang in there!