Anyone else terrified by this?

I am terrified to be alone. I've never had any luck with women in the past except for my ex girlfriend and she's slipping further and further away. I just feel like I will never meet anyone and I will grow old alone and miserable. I was wondering if anyone else felt like this?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a logical person and my brain has been hardwired to enjoy independence. I never want to depend on anyone because I have been let down so many times. Then there is the other half of me that remembers that I have been alone for most of my life. I think this is what pushed me to become independent instead of being lonely. The half that refuses to move on makes me so afraid of being alone again. I would not date me if I were a guy only because of this. Luckily, I have found a boy that loves me for it. I feel very clingy and like an attention wh*re since I become emotionally distant when we go a day or two without seeing each other. I'm trying my best to fight my fears of being alone and hoping that they will go away one day. I may be worse than you but at least you're not the only one afraid. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• you have your whole life to worry about that - focus on making a career/completing your education,etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby you are too young to think like this, get out and have fun and meet new girls. Your ex is your ex, she's moved on and so should u. Life is what you make it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't love yourself that's why you're scared of being alone

How can someone love you if you don't love and accept yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at this age.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Nope. The more terrified you are of women not wanting you, the more they won't.

I say that you chase after your goals and succeed at them, whatever they may be. Women like success. No matter what the scale of success it is. You can be the ugliest dude ever but as long as you are successful, you'll still find a woman who loves you.

Once I stopped having the attitude of: "Nobody likes me D:" and said "Fuck it, I'll just be good as what I love." POOF! I got a girlfriend. Weird how it works...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never..I'm 19 never had a girlfriend or friends. It's probably because I really didn't ask for them, but in your case rejection it harder then normal to endure, or you're just a bit freaked out..but trust me there will be girls out there who WANT YOU...now they might be ugly but it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

Hell, if anything, I'm legitimately prepared to die alone.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope, I'm totally fine.

Guess it helps being an introvert in this regard

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes