Am I over reacting? She hasn't contacted me in a two days.

So after trying and failing to get with this girl many said we would be cute together. I thought she didn't like me, apparently she did and she thought the same bout me. A week ago I dumped my girlfriend who treated me badly and who I was with for the wrong reasons, so this girl texts me and say she has liked me.

2 nights in a row we spent close to 10 hours talking bout everything under the sun. But yesterday she texted me 'hey cutie' in the morning and hasn't texted back. I sent bout ten texts the first 4 or 5 just regular because I thought she was busy next telling her Id wait up for her call till I fell asleep the last was asking if I did something wrong.

Am I getting to worked up?

Ok so she texted last night and she sent 3 after that all to the same affect, a simple 'Im sorry' so I asked if we were going to Skype call or something and she said she was to tiered. Naturally I wasn't just going to settle for a few lowly texts of 'Im sorry' so I insisted on a good night call, we talked for a few minutes over the phone and made her promise me to text me tomorrow to plan our date Monday. Sent two texts the entire day... no response. what's up? If this doesn't get better, I'm done.
Ok so I am hearing a bit bout how I am clingy. But is it to much to expect a courtesy text saying she will be unavailable? I mean I am not expecting a text every 15 min or even hours but seriously? You tell me you love me and don't talk to me for bout 5 days after?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You're worrying for nothing. Her phone might have broken or something might have come up. She clearly likes you and you haven't done anything to compromise that. I would take a deep breathe and calm down. She will get back to you when she can. Don't keep texting her! That will make you seem crazy!

• I haven't at all today apart from one on the morning, so will I seem crazy or just concerned if its only the first day I did that and the second days just once?

• Ok thanks, its hard because I miss her so much but your right and I knew I shouldn't text more when I woke up lol.

• I completely understand where you are coming from. I've been there before. Don't worry! She'll get back to you soon enough!