Ever been cheated on? second chance?

i wanna ask people here if they ever been cheated on. did you guys stay broken up or did you try to work things out? long story short my girlfriend broke up with me in front of the guy. two days later she calls me crying and blows up my phone saying she made a mistake and wants to be with me. I'm willing to give her a second chance because she found text messages from 2 girls months ago when I was drunk. I did it because I was mad because she canceled plans on me multiple times. It just seems I'm putting more effort into it than she is.

what would you do?

what have you done?
  • See if it can work
  • Fuck that shit!
  • Depends...
    Vote C

134

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, you both need to let things go if you want to work things out. Both of you are in the wrong and need to leave it be and move on. If you keep going back and fourth trying to one up the other things will never work out.

If you care about her and think you can make things work then give it a shot but know that it will be tough. You both will have trust issues to get over and its not easy but definitely its possible.