Why would she be upset about this?

My girlfriend was coming close and about to hug me, but I moved aside because I thought she was gonna walk by me. I really did. Weird I know, but I was standing by the wall and the couch and its a bit of a tight space there. I honestly thought she was trying to get by so I moved. I tried to tell her this. I honestly didn't know. She just says "Fine forget it" and walks away, and goes to lay on the bed and stares at the TV...couldnt tell but her eyes looked wet. She does eventually hug me and we did for several min or so. But why did she react like that?! isn't that just a LITTLE harsh there?

70

Most Helpful Girl

• another advice, girls tend to be very prideful, get easily embarrassed and insecure about the most insignificant matter, and most of the time in order to cope we either use silent treatment or act immaturely lsuch as pout and frown like a 5 year old. So next time she does something like this again, even if her body language says stay away, the truth is we want you to pay more attention. But thathat doesn't mean you have to say sorry all the time, her fault is hers, ypurs is yours, don't take the blame all the time to appease her otherwise you are only enabling childish behavior

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE