Girls, would you or have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?

If so, why? What if a super hot guys was putting all the right moves on you? Honestly.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It never happened. "Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you".

I'm not saying it will never happen, I hope I'll never will. As a friend say, you don't know how the future will be but I hope I'll be smart enough. I love my boyfriend and I hope I'll always be faithful, it's the hardest way to follow.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol OK. You saying you hope leaves the door open in my opinion

• I don't think so. I believe I will never cheat. I know it's not my thing. I just can't predict what my life will be in 30 years. You grow from experiences and can totally change when somethings awful happens in your life. What If men disappointed me in the future and I decide to cheat on every men I get involve with.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No because I wouldn't want that done to me

It's not cool to cheat in any circumstance

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

One time I didn't stop a guy from kissing me on my cheek when my boyfriend picked a fight with me and then told me he doubted I could do any better than him when I told him I wished he would stop criticizing me. I felt kind of bad, but not that bad because I wasn't sure if he dumped me or what happened.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes