Girls, would you or have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?

If so, why? What if a super hot guys was putting all the right moves on you? Honestly.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• It never happened. "Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you".

I'm not saying it will never happen, I hope I'll never will. As a friend say, you don't know how the future will be but I hope I'll be smart enough. I love my boyfriend and I hope I'll always be faithful, it's the hardest way to follow.

• Lol OK. You saying you hope leaves the door open in my opinion

• I don't think so. I believe I will never cheat. I know it's not my thing. I just can't predict what my life will be in 30 years. You grow from experiences and can totally change when somethings awful happens in your life. What If men disappointed me in the future and I decide to cheat on every men I get involve with.