She has a boyfriend, so why is she like this?

Last week I saw her. We made eye contact and she looked away quickly. Then me and my dad went into the store she works in and my dad said hi she spoke to him quickly I said hi and she looked down.

Summer 2012 when we worked together and I'm sure she liked me but I was shy and she eventually got a BOYFRIEND. I saw her this summer with her friends she only spoke to me when I approached her.2 weeks ago I text her after I ran into her friend.

We said hi and she asked how we ran into each other and she never responded. I sent a message to all my phone contacts saying Merry Christmas and she responded. On Instagram she didn't follow so I unfollowed her. Weeks after I followed her again and she followed back. On instagram she tends to like my pics.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• she just wants attention or is having a fight with her boyfriend and wants to make him jealous