Would you ever try to establish a relationship with someone you tried to cheat with?

i have a really close guy friend who has a girlfriend and he kind of tries to put moves on me sometimes. it's gotten a lot more recently and it usually happens late at night when it's just the two of us, especially if we've been drinking. I am naturally a touchy person too but once I gets to a certain point I tell him to stop and he always respects that. but basically my question is, if there was someone you tried to cheat with, is it only because you are physically attracted to this person (or just horny) or would you ever try to actually establish a relationship with someone you tried to cheat with? or have you ever started a relationship with someone you cheated with or someone who cheated with you, or tried?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not recommended,for obvious reasons.

If they'll cheat on someone else,they're very likely to do the same to you if they get an opportunity.Maybe 50% of people will cheat,but this one's a proven cheater.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I can't speak from the side you are asking from but if someone tried to cheat on someone else with me, I would never get involved with them because it is only a matter of time before they do that to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • uh no

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes