He wants me to move with him to another country?

I have been dating this guy for almost 7 months, an yd everything has been a whirlwind. I moved in with him a month and a half ago and everything was going great until he lost his job. He became depressed and moody, the slightest thing would make him angry and about 4 nights ago he sat down and told me he was moving back to the island he left a long time ago and he wants me to go with him. It's halfway across the world, and we would be surrounded by his family but I would have no one, and this is going to be the biggest decision I've ever made. I mean there are some great possibilities but I wouldn't get to see my family for years if I went. But he said he doesn't want to go without me, and I'm torn between going and staying.

So my question is what should I do? What are the pros and cons of moving? And I know that if I went and things went sour I would be stuck there for a long time.

02