Does anyone know how I can find out if someone is divorced?

I have been talking to a man and I get the feeling he is married. He says he is divorced. I have been on line but all the websites wants money. Is there any free websites that can tell me more about this man?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah there are some public records that are revealing, you just need to search more.

Take the whole thing really slow, maybe ask to meet him at his place if even just meeting out front. Ask to meet him close to his neighborhood and stuff like that. Starbucks close to his area.

Tell him that the last guy you dated ended up being married :) Drop hints. If he is married it might cause him to back off.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you know where he and his wife lived at the time of the divorce, most counties and parishes have automated records so you can look up the divorce decree, the definitive documentation of a finalized divorce.

0|1
    0|0
  • Google. Also sometimes your city will have public records online. If he owns a house, you can look for who is on a mortgage.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Either way there's something wrong here:

1. He's married.

2. He's not married but you don't trust him.

Why are you with someone you don't trust even if he's not married? Why do you think he's married?

Skip all this stuff and why not just get him to invite you over to his house.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not exactly with him...yet. Right now we are just talking. I haven't slept with him.

• try googling his full name, first and last, and the city and state. A lot of times if they are married there will be be another person listed under certain places/

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes