Does anyone know how I can find out if someone is divorced?

I have been talking to a man and I get the feeling he is married. He says he is divorced. I have been on line but all the websites wants money. Is there any free websites that can tell me more about this man?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah there are some public records that are revealing, you just need to search more.

Take the whole thing really slow, maybe ask to meet him at his place if even just meeting out front. Ask to meet him close to his neighborhood and stuff like that. Starbucks close to his area.

Tell him that the last guy you dated ended up being married :) Drop hints. If he is married it might cause him to back off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE