He rushed a relationship with her but not with me?

So I was talking to this guy, he seemd to really like me. He also said that I was different from most girls that he's dated and that he admired me and that I was on a higher pedestal than them. We both agreed to taking things slow since I just got out of a relationship. He admire me for being more I not my books, family orientated while his ex was a hich school dropout and just lived at her mothers house doing nothing but partying. I asked him if he wanted to take things a step further and being more xclusive but he said he said he didn't want to hurt me... So I later just cut contact from him, I realized he was just hoeing around. Weeks later he's claiming a girl as his wife and she already has his named tatted on her... She's 21 with 2 kids living in the projects, I have nothing against young mothers but she isn't doing anything with her life. So why would he be quick to claim her but not me.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave it be. Some people just click more than others and have better chemistry. He may have been right for you but he might have felt like you weren't right for him. Whatever it may be, don't worry about it. Move on and find someone who wants to be serious with you.