Just found out my Girlfriend has cheated on me. help?

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for just over three months now. We are both in love with each other and spend a lot of time together. I'm 21 and she is 19 and we are neighbors in college.

When we first met she had a boyfriend for a year and she was seeing me for about a week before she broke up with him. She always told me that she cheated on him so I had my doubts about her but to be honest I also cheated on my ex countless times so I wasn't one to judge.

Ok so just leading up to Christmas, her ex sends me half naked photos of the two of them from a couple of nights before hand and she only told me when he sent me the photos. She tried to convince me that she didn't remember it and that he had drugged her and to be fair, the photos did look like she was completely out of it. So with a lot of convincing I forgave her and we moved on.

But now, I was on her Facebook account and found out that she did remember it and wasn't going to tell me about it but in her messages she felt really bad and said she was so drunk and regretted it. But then, it turns out that she has also kissed other men on nights out and has said nothing to me and said she doesn't feel bad about that.

She wants to meet my family for the first time in two days but there is no way of that happening now. I have kissed two other girls as well so I'm not so good either.

I do love this girl so I don't know what to do. My options are:

1) Just tell her iv read all the Facebook messages and know about everything and she her reaction, but this will probably lead to a break up

2) say nothing, continue loving her and hope she changes.

3) Just break up with her because I'm young and could find another girl

4) bring it up quietly and in a sly way so she doesn't know I have read her Facebook messages

5) Stay with her just for regular sex and just do my own thing on nights with other women.

128

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave her. I'm not one to typically just say leave the person if they cheated. Because people make mistakes. But she cheated on you multiple times. She's cheated in past relationships. She isn't gonna change.

Also, it's 3 months. If you were together 3 years and she made mistake(s) than I could understand possibly forgiving. But 3 months in and she's already doing the same things elsewhere.

It's simpler than you think. You don't need to have a strategy, or explain yourself. She knows she deserves to be dumped. Ask yourself if this is the type of girl you want to introduce to your family.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE