What makes a woman blow up suddenly?

This is something I would like to share and I'm not sure if other men have ever experienced a woman that blew up for no reason?

She is my ex for that reason but in all my life, this is the first time stumbling upon a crazy woman. Like any normal relationship, we had a couple of arguments but one day out of no where, she kicked me in the worst spot (I have no idea she did that; I wasn't threatening her in any way at all). Obviously I was in instant pain but then she started laughing right away and kept saying how I deserved that, our past generations, etc.

Needless to say I broke it off and never contacted her again. Though this happened last year, I'm still dumbfounded and speechless about it. To me it was like she really hated me at that moment and I don't know why. I truly felt seriously assaulted but it's like when it happened, I didn't know what to think.
Updates:
Though she's the only terrible encounter, it has made me wonder about the nature of some crazy women. What makes them get upset like that and attack out of nowhere?

I would like to think I've only bump into 1/100 because all the other women I've met in my life never did that.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh sweetheart you did something a long time ago to this woman that she never officially forgave you for and then every little annoyance you gave her afterward built on whatever it is you did. It could have been years ago that you did whatever you did and she said it was fine, but it wasn't. And something was the last straw and she blew up. Heck, it could have been something so small like you forgetting to pick milk up at the store that threw her off the edge.

She should not have kicked you, but I guess that's how she handles her anger.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not only the kick but the way she laugh (as if in a mean way) and how she just started going all verbally on me too as if she really hated me.

• Show All
    • the way she handled it was too much in my view but she's ^ probably right

• Yup. I also think the above comment is spot on. AND that your ex was a psycho to physically assault you. Good on you for leaving.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• You were seriously assaulted and you could have pressed charges.

A chemical imbalance would make someone like that. You said it yourself she was crazy.

Some girls are idiots and refuse to say when something has made them mad and then they let it build. Never take that shit from anyone. If a girl seems mad but refuses to tell you why dump her ass, she may not kick you in the balls but she will make your life a living hell instead of being mature and talking to you to find solutions.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a special kind of crazy. Not everyone will do you that way. She's just one of those people that you had to meet to appreciate what comes next.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has some of her own issues to deal with so good on you for breaking it off with her

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called a period.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if my baddest day, I would never think of kicking a man in the nuts nor even think it's funny.

• Oh I didn't read the question. Just the title. I was answering sarcastically, just like the girl below me. Upon reading it, I have no idea why anyone would do that without reason.

• what were you doing before hand?

0|0
    0|0
  • When you don't buy the ky jelly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you did something to her. She wouldn't just do that for no reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Crazy people are crazy ... trying to apply the rules of normal humanity to them is fruitless.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes