"If a guy really wanted to be with you, he would move a moutain" True or False

If you wanted to be in a committed, long-term relationship with a woman, would anything hold you back? If so, what?
This is in relation to the "he's just not that into you" idea. If a girl wants to be with you, and you seem to want to be with her, what circumstances would hold you back?

413

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy wants to be with you, he will make a reasonable effort to be with you, but "move mountains"? That's a little excessive.

Life is complicated, and just WANTING to be with you doesn't mean it's going to happen. Other circumstances can conspire to keep you apart, and unlike in some chick flick, there's usually not a big, dramatic happy ending where the guy somehow conquers all of those obstacles and practically kills himself coming after the girl.