He is not that into you real live version!

I met this guy on a dating site we live in the same town and have lots in common. After talking for some time we decided to go out just to see how things go well we started sleeping together. Afterward he does not talk as much as he normally does but says he wants to see me again I don't know where this relationship stands if that's what it is I don't want to pressure him into anything for fear I chase him away I just wish it would go back to all the attention I was getting before. I text him but always feel that I am bugging him anymore. He still calls me his friend but also that he finds me attractive I don't know is this normal or is this his way of saying he is just not that into me? I would ask him where he stands but maybe I don't want to know the answer. If I want to bring him back or get him to open up what should I do.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating sites are not the best place to meet guys of substance as in long term material most guys on there just want to get you into bed. Sure you might find one gem among the coals but you would have to look longer.