If a guy was a player before he met you, what are the chances of him cheating?

If a guy was a player before he met you, what are the chances of him still being a player if he's with you? I caught him cheating before and it's like he's doing it again.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the problem with a player is that there is some wiring in their brain which means that they don't value the sort "sanctity" of a relationship enough to believe in being monogamous. For whatever reason they typically don't see any reason that they can't 'have their cake and eat it too'.

so the chances are that if a person is truly a player, they are going to continue playing.

But I wouldn't just suspect him to be cheating because he has a history. hopefully there is some sort of tangible proof

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Before he met you? No. He's still a player and he'll continue to cheat. Just because he met you doesn't mean he stopped being a player. He still is. Deal with it. You cannot change him. Accept it or continue to be played.

0|0
    0|0
  • see youre actually wrong if u think its a cycle. its completely random actually. he might cheat on each girl cuz they might not satisfy him, either in beauty, sex, or personality. maybe its cuz he just doesnt like u? evr think of that? why would u want to date a cheater anyway? just cuz hes hot? dumbasssssssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • Players tend to play...

0|0
    0|0
  • 99.9 out of 100

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what he found on you

Are you another station for him to stop on or you are his final disteny

0|0
    0|0
  • Ide say a good 80% chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Women give players so much power because they are usually what every female wants minus the cheating part. Players have the looks and status that all women want, so players are more prone to cheating because women mainly want the same types of guys. I read in a magazine one time that there's 5 types of guys that every woman wants and all of those guys were prone to being players.

0|0
    0|0
    • Overgeneralizing don't you think. This might sound kind of freakish but actually once in a while, I do imagine what it would be taking a man's innocence (V-card that is). I was rejected by a virgin man long ago when I was a virgin and even cried about it at the time.

• On the scale of 0 to 10 ...about 12

0|0
    0|0
  • If you caught him before, why have you not dump him yet? You allowing him to think this acceptable. Guys, will change only when they want to and perhaps when they meet the right girl

0|1
    0|0
  • "I caught him cheating before and it's like he's doing it again." uhh...

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Why the "before", he still is. No man will ever change for any woman regardless of what we think or are told. He has already cheated on you and there were no repercussions so why wouldn't he do it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe that when a woman forgive her man after he cheated...he will do it again. They don't really learn their lesson, they cheated yet they're still in the relationship.You're boyfriend knows he got away with it, so it's easy for him to do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think chances are very high of this person cheating again.

It would be best if you do not allow yourself to be put in this situation and not be surrounded by this type of person.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was caught cheating, then he would still cheat again

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of question is that? Do you think you're good enough to change his game? Think again sweetheart

He already got you tripping, since you think you got him to change the game

Bitches and their delusional thoughts...

1|0
    0|0
  • He will only be a good man to a woman, when he finds the woman he wants to be that man for. If he cheated on you once already, you are not that woman. Cut ties now, this is going no where good for you.

2|1
    0|0
  • Why are you even in a relationship with a player? I guess men are right about some young girls nowadays don't appreciate decent, non-players and instead go through their wild stage of ''taming the player''.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you caught him cheating before then he's still a player.

0|0
    0|0
  • no offense but what makes you think that he will change for u? he is a guy that cheats if he changes it will be cause he wants to not because someone made him. us girls have this thing in our heads that we can get a player to change...let go girl let go

0|3
    0|0
    • This is my vote for BA (even though my vote doesn't count for BA).

• ahhh thanks dude :)

Recommended myTakes