If a guy was a player before he met you, what are the chances of him cheating?

If a guy was a player before he met you, what are the chances of him still being a player if he's with you? I caught him cheating before and it's like he's doing it again.

911

Most Helpful Guy

• the problem with a player is that there is some wiring in their brain which means that they don't value the sort "sanctity" of a relationship enough to believe in being monogamous. For whatever reason they typically don't see any reason that they can't 'have their cake and eat it too'.

so the chances are that if a person is truly a player, they are going to continue playing.

But I wouldn't just suspect him to be cheating because he has a history. hopefully there is some sort of tangible proof