Is he cheating or what?

I DID the most stupidest thing I have ever done.

I broke it off with the.one peson.i truly love.

In the past, I have been abused, lied to and cheated on so bad by one person. After that, men who came into my lives I would give them a chance but they would fail me. They would.lie to me while dating another person and I wouldn't even know until.i found.out.

Now because of my stupidest action breaking it off with this.one man that I love, I broke it off because I was acared for my health because im.not feeling well, because of my damn degenerated disc and no health insurance without me being able to go to a hospital without getting bills piled up. Becux I'm stressed because I wanna get better but I can't my health is getting worst. I am the.most stupidest girl to break off with the.guy she lives even though its long distance I know its hard but no matter what I still love him yes he don't call me or text me.much anymore. But honestly that don't matter no more. Now he won't even talk to.me after I said I'm sorry i.dont mean it. Now, I feel that a piece of me is gone, I fukced up big time. And now I don't know what's going to happen. And he deleted me and blocked me after.

Now I'm just here with tears running down my cheeks and I just don't care if i.dont go to the hospital, I fucked up now I lost him..

so I wake up to text messages in the morning at 3am

I want to believe things will get better but...In the ling run your just going to fuck me over like my xwife...You keep breaking up with me my love I'm tired.

I can't sleep :'(

Tommorrow ill unblock you to talk as a little more about this..I woke up my roomate

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably not cheating on you. You wrote all your message like that, and yet the title is "is he cheating on me or what". You seem to be too insecure for a serious relationship. If you're not able to trust your partner, don't require he trusts/helps/sticks around. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

It's just that actions have consequences (are you just discovering it), and after a while, even the kindest guy will be dead fed-up with random behaviour from the person he loves and who is supposed to love him.

I think the first step would be to beg for forgiveness, tell him you love him, and ask for a little time off so you can sort your most important problems.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also, you keep breaking up with him. Even if he decided to see someone else (which I doubt, reading his message), could you blame him ? By breaking up with him, you tell him you don't want him in your life.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• like his wife? you mean he's married?

if he's married then no he's not cheating on you, you are cheating with him
    if he's not married nothing he said would indicate that he's cheating

0|0
    0|0
    • xwife means ex-wife I suppose.

• oh. your probably right. I read it fast and just presumed the x was a mistake rather than it be ex-wife

What Girls Said 2

• Is he cheating? You gave no reason for it to sound like he's cheating.

Anyways you need to tell him everything, why you broke up, how you feel, EVERYTHING. Then leave it up to him to decide. Tell him that you're really sorry and explain your feelings to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say whether he cheated or not. Your post really relates to you and your unfortunate past and health issues. It could very well be that he wasn't cheating and perhaps you were too insecure?

I think you need to clear your mind as best as you can. Let your ex come to you if he wants to talk. Let him speak and get everything out. He might be too hurt now to consider reconciling. You may have to take baby steps to earn his trust back. Take responsibility for what has happened and see if anything down the line can be done to win him back.

In the meantime, try to focus on healing yourself too so you can get him back & be happy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes