Am I cheating on him or not?

My friend likes me and I like him but we live in different places. We are very close and have been for a long time, but he said he does want a relationship and if we did we would have to wait until we live closer. He said it could take a long time to come because he has to get a visa and even then he doesn't know if he would want to stay living in my state. As much as I love him, I keep my heart and options open. He gets jealous when I spend time with other men, but he doesn't want to commit to me. If he wanted me not to flirt or find other men then why does he not commit, and if he did I wouldn't find the it right to flirt. I'm loyal, but him being with me and coming here isn't for sure and he still has to see if he wants me when he comes. Am I doing wrong by flirting a going out even though I'm not in a relationship is it still OK? And why does friend not want to commit but get jealous?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• He may have feelings for you, but what he is doing is unfair and he is

stringing you along.

There's no way of knowing that anything you have is solid and is definite.

Explain this to him.

Tell him you want to only be with him, but if he can't give you certainty

it's unfair for you to wait around on something you don't know

that will be there.

You have to be in a relationship with someone in order to cheat on him.

Since you both are not together then you are not.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE