Is it technically cheating?

My ex nd I just started talking again nd I knew he had a girlfriend. It was unexpected but on the call, we kinda had phone- sex. Is that cheating? We didn't physically see each other or do anything...but I mean, yea.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Just the mere thoughts that he still has the hots for you and is back on the phone with you, whether or not he is breathing or heaving, is in a sense "cheating..." and unfair to his newbie. I can say this with all honesty because he has obviously NOT moved on, and although he has a "new girl in town" on his arm again, tells me he has her just as a rebound, and has not let you---or his past with you---go yet. From what I am seeing now, this "hankie pankie" is not over, and is definitely leading to more "patty cake". If that happens, think to yourself, would you both then end up in just bed? Or would you once again end up in each others' arms, trying to make a go of it in a relationship that somehow had gone wrong to begin with? You need to ask yourself this the next time you or he may "pick up the phone." Hmm, but I mean, yea...