Is it technically cheating?

My ex nd I just started talking again nd I knew he had a girlfriend. It was unexpected but on the call, we kinda had phone- sex. Is that cheating? We didn't physically see each other or do anything...but I mean, yea.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just the mere thoughts that he still has the hots for you and is back on the phone with you, whether or not he is breathing or heaving, is in a sense "cheating..." and unfair to his newbie. I can say this with all honesty because he has obviously NOT moved on, and although he has a "new girl in town" on his arm again, tells me he has her just as a rebound, and has not let you---or his past with you---go yet. From what I am seeing now, this "hankie pankie" is not over, and is definitely leading to more "patty cake". If that happens, think to yourself, would you both then end up in just bed? Or would you once again end up in each others' arms, trying to make a go of it in a relationship that somehow had gone wrong to begin with? You need to ask yourself this the next time you or he may "pick up the phone." Hmm, but I mean, yea...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 4

• emotional infidelity is what I call it. I k ow someone who has a boyfriend but still constantly talks to another guy on the phone, and when confronted about it she denies it. There’s no physical sexual relation, but they cheat on their partners by having an emotional relationship with each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you had a boyfriend and found out he had phone sex with his ex, would you be happy?

Cheating has many forms and what defines it depends on the people involved. I would view it as cheating. You may not have physically seen each other but the intent was still there

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is. Anything that his girlfriend wouldn't approve of (that he has to hide) is cheating

0|2
    0|0
  • yeah it is

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes