Please please please read and help! This would really, really help my friend, please try to help!

I have a friend who can't get over her ex boyfriend, even though he was the worst to her! I try telling her all this but she keeps missing him and answering him when he contacts her. I'm going to tell what he did, and can you reply what you would have done when these things happened to you, so she understands that no one other than her would accept this kind of treatment?

1. He forced her to stop talking to about all her guyfriends because he was jealous, even though they were -just- friends, and so she did, and then HE goes behind her back and fools around with another girl.

2. When she finds out that he cheated, he denies it and lies about even though she has solid evidence. When he finally admids it and she's upset, he responds with that it was his right; because she always drank too much at parties (without doing anything with anyone, just having a good time, drunk)

3. They break off the relationship for a while, and he comes to her with flower and promises to never do it again, so they sget back together. She is still pissed, but slowly getting over it. After only 2 weeks, he calls up the girl he made out with, and starts meeting and chatting with her. She accepts this, but she's angry.

4. He meets a girl in a club one night and calls her the next morning. She says it's not okay, and upsets her, and still he goes to meet her. Therefore, the mood between them starts getting bad again. He goes out on a club without her one night, and drags a girls out in a back alley and makes out with her and touches. Girlfriend finds out he did that, and they break up; but not because she wanted it, but because he does.

5. They keep being friendly, but one day she has had enough after he tells her right to her face all the things he has done with other girls. She breaks contact, he calls every hour every day, but she doesn't pick up. They don't speak for 3 weeks.

6. They meet at a club, where he starts crying and says he misses her. They start dating again, and he says he wants to be boyfriend and girlfriend again. She says it's too soon. One day when they meet at night she starts crying because she keeps picturing him with other girls. He backs off a little bit because of that, and the "relationship" becomes flaky. He starts dating this other girl behind her back, as well as her. He sees the other girl every day.

7. One night, the girlfriend starts crying because she knows about him and the other girl, and he breaks up with her AGAIN because she cries too much. He and this other girl becomes boyfriend and girlfriend.

8. While she is trying to get over him, for two months, he sends her a picture of him and the new girlfriend making out naked in the bed. She starts crying, keeps in the bed for another two months.

9. He knocks on her door crying HIS eyes out because it didn't work out between him and the new girl. She is right where she started.

SHE STILL WANTS HIM BACK. Please help her understand he is no good. :(

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I am wondering if YOU should break up with HER. She sounds hopeless.

That said. You're an amazingly good friend to hang on.

Sometimes all you need is an explanation to kill the pain. He is poison for her. Absolute poison. She wants to be in love but she doesn't know what real love is. But really...the issue here is HIS issues. He is a tired sad excuse of a man that needs to keep his dick in his pants and mature a fair bit.

You need to talk to him. You need to tell him that he is killing her on the inside. No promises. Time is the only thing that will heal that dumb fuxk and your friend doesn't need a baby on her hand...let alone HIS baby.

You are an awesome friend.