He left me for his ex who is seriously ill.

I started a relationship with this guy a month ago and he decided to return back to his ex, because, he learned she is seriously sick and decided to take care of her. Firstly he asked me to give him a space to decide if he wants to be with me or her, I made several scenes, cried on ocean for him (it is really intensive and passionate relationship), but later he made his decission - he wants to be with her.

He told me he wants to be friend with me and I feel I have strong feelings for him and want to support him, even if he will be with her.

I would like to talk to him (this week we communicated only through phone or emails, because he things that seeing me would influense "his decission"). I want with him personally to show him I care for him as a person, as a friend, but I´m afraid to suggest a personal meeting (he can thing I´m trying to manupulate him and get him back - this is not tre). Should I call him and suggest this? Please help

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Being you are still freshly "licking your wounds" over this intense break-up and are trying to heal your broken heart, face to face at this point, will definitely NOT make it any easier to tell him what is now on your mind, and out of the blue, you may let your heart think for your head, to sort of speak. I think, to make things easier at this time, for not only you, but for him, who has been nothing but honest with you about returning to his sick wife, if there is anything you wish to say to him, call him briefly on the phone or even text him. After you have said everything he needs to hear in the "support and lean on me" department, I am sure he will know where to turn to for a "good friend."