A little help here guys.

So I was dating this guy, and just recently found out he was in a long distance relationship. I msged the girl on fb and she confirmed it. I then called him. We've talked about it and he removed both of us off his fb. He told me he had a hard time breaking it off with her because he felt guilty. They'd gotten into a wreck the last time they'd seen each other and he felt bad because she's had multiple surgeries on her foot from it. Anyway he told me he didn't want to be with her because she was so negative, he just didn't know how to break it off. Now he's told her he doesn't want to work it out and they can just be friends. He told me he still wants a relationship with me but he needs time to make sure he won't do this again. He wants me to come over this weekend so we can talk face to face. I just saw that he has added her back on his fb but I'm still not on it. I'm just curious as to what this all means. He still calls and texts me constantly throughout the day to let me know he's thinking about me, tells me he loves me and how sorry he is he cheated and lied. I just need a guys opinion on all of this. I still want to be with him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He's a coward. He did something wrong and he's unwilling to take responsibility for it. If he really felt guilty, he'd be making the effort to work it out with the girl.

I understand that you still want to be with him, but you have to ask yourself if you can really still trust him at this point. In order to be with someone you need to be able to trust that they don't keep stuff like this from you and more importantly, that they have the balls, no, the common decency to break up with you when they no longer want to be with you.

Before anything can happen, he needs to show that he can be trusted and that he learns from his mistakes, and that takes time and effort.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He cheated on this girl, lied to you and only told you because he got caught. But he's totalliy telling you the whole truth and nothing but the truth now? Don't do it to yourself, and stop reading those I'm so sorry I got caught messages!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes